Armorzone 2m Plastic Crash Barrier
Armorzone Water Filled Barrier Hire - made from 100% polyethylene, satisfies the criteria of NCHRP 350 Test Level 2 (TL- 2).
Because of its design and steel pin connectors the barrier can be set up straight or curved with a radius as small as 28 metres if necessary.
Adjacent Armorzone TL-2 Plastic Barriers are connected using a steel pin connector and filled with water. This set up provides a safe work zone barrier protection to short term construction sites and other miscellaneous roadside activities. Armorzone TL-2 Plastic Barrier has been tested to meet the evaluation criteria of NCHRP 350 Test Level 2 (TL-2) for a longitudinal barrier.
NB: Barriers must be filled with water to comply to NCHRP350 TL-2.
- Approved to NCHRP 350 TL-2
- Plastic water release cap at bottom
- 200mm fill hole with plastic cap
- Temporary Plastic Water Filled Barrier
- Durable polyethylene plastic
- Suitable for impact speeds up to 50kph
- Can be dispatched in stacks of 13 units
- Includes steel connecting pin allowing sections to be locked together
- Suitable for roadside or median applications
- NCHRP 350 TL-2
- Speed: 50kph
- Capacity: 560 litres of water
- Overall length: 2000mm
- Width (base): 450mm
- Height: 870mm
- Weight (empty): 50kgs
|Product Spec Sheets|
|Full Orange Hire Catalogue:||Orange-Hire-Catalogue.pdf|
|Safe Working Method Statement - Delivery:||water-fillable-barrier-delivery.doc|
|Product Spec Info|
|Suits:||Low Speed Zones|
|Type:||Fences & Barriers|