Orange Hire is a leading provider of low-hour, quality earthmoving machines to Brisbane contractors.
What we do
- We offer safe and efficient dry hire to civil contractors, trades and major projects throughout Brisbane
- We rent a wide range of earthmoving plant including excavators, padfoot rollers, smooth drum rollers and trench rollers; plus a huge range of excavator attachments such as auger drives, rock breakers, excavator buckets, compaction wheels and more
- We hire Bobcats, skid steer loaders and tracked loaders, along with versatile posi-track loader attachments. We also have mini diggers for hire
- We offer traffic management equipment for rent, including VMS trailers, jersey barriers, and water filled barriers
- Plus, we provide construction and demolition site essentials including temporary fencing, pedestrian barriers, toilets, road plates and more
Why choose equipment rental from Orange Hire Brisbane?
Our low hour fleet has an average age of around 2 years, meaning you always get the most reliable equipment available. We promise that you’ll love our equipment! If you’re not happy with the quality of the equipment on delivery, we’ll swap it or return free of charge.
With branches up and down the East Coast of Australia, we can provide streamlined equipment hire for interstate road projects and infrastructure projects, or simply look after your local plant hire in Brisbane.
Where to find dry hire excavators and earthmoving equipment in Brisbane
Our Brisbane plant hire branch is located at 22 Hugh St, Pinkenba. We also have a Toowoomba branch to serve contractors in the western suburbs and can transport equipment throughout parts of regional Queensland.
Areas we service:
- Brisbane Metro
- Gold Coast
- Sunshine Coast
- And more!
If you need quality earthmoving equipment hire or traffic equipment rental, call our Brisbane Branch Manager Andrew Wheeler on 07 3547 8111 or directly on 0491 053 230.