Armorzone Water Filled Barrier Hire – made from 100% polyethylene, satisfies the criteria of NCHRP 350 Test Level 2 (TL- 2). Because of its design and steel pin connectors, the barrier can be set up straight or curved with a radius as small as 28 metres if necessary.
Adjacent Armorzone TL-2 Plastic Barriers are connected using a steel pin connector and filled with water. This set up provides a safe work zone barrier protection to short term construction sites and other miscellaneous roadside activities. Armorzone TL-2 Plastic Barrier has been tested to meet the evaluation criteria of NCHRP 350 Test Level 2 (TL-2) for a longitudinal barrier.
NB: Barriers must be filled with water to comply with NCHRP350 TL-2.
- Approved to NCHRP 350 TL-2
- Plastic water release cap at bottom
- 200mm fill hole with plastic cap
- Temporary Plastic Water Filled Barrier
- Durable polyethylene plastic
- Suitable for impact speeds up to 50kph
- Can be dispatched in stacks of 13 units
- Includes steel connecting pin allowing sections to be locked together
- Suitable for roadside or median applications
- NCHRP 350 TL-2
- Speed: 50kph
- Capacity: 560 litres of water
- Overall length: 2000mm
- Width (base): 450mm
- Height: 870mm
- Weight (empty): 50kgs
If you are not sure which barrier is right for you one of our team can help you with your selection by contacting us now.
Make, model and specifications may vary. Stocked models include but are not limited to those pictured.