Hire Earthmoving Equipment in Newcastle
Newcastle Dry Hire Equipment:
- We rent a wide range of earthmoving equipment to contractors, including large excavators, padfoot rollers, smooth drum rollers and trench rollers, along with a wide range of excavator attachments such as rock breakers, buckets, compaction plates, auger drives and much more
- Orange Hire provides long term dry hire to civil contractors, infrastructure projects, councils, traffic controllers and demolition crews throughout the Hunter region and parts of regional NSW
- We hire skid steer loaders and tracked loaders, plus all varieties of loader attachments
- Orange Hire can provide traffic management equipment for road projects, including VMS, jersey barriers, plastic waterfilled barriers, traffic light trailers and more
- Plus, we hire all your site essentials including temp fencing, portable toilets, road plates, track mats and plant trailers.
Why choose Orange Hire Newcastle?
Orange Hire’s Thornton team is friendly, knowledgeable and safe, ensuring you always get the best service and the best equipment for your job. Our low hour fleet has an average age of just 2 years, meaning you can rely on our gear to perform when you need it.
We promise that you’ll love our equipment! If you’re not happy with the quality of the equipment on delivery, we’ll swap it or return free of charge. Plus, our rates are designed for long term hire to the trade, offering exceptional value the longer you hire!
Where to find earthmoving equipment rental in Newcastle
Our Newcastle earthmoving equipment hire branch is located at 9B Kestrel Ave, Thornton NSW. Branch Manager David Broad can be contacted on 02 8881 3394 or 0404 263 148.
Orange Hire also has equipment stationed in Sydney, Orange and the Riverina, so if you have a project spanning a large area, we can efficiently coordinate equipment hire across multiple sites.