The Lo-Ro water filled crash barrier has a MASH rating of TL-1 and TL-2 making it suitable for 70km/hr zones across the country. The Lo-Ro complies with AS/NZS 3845 and is Austroads approved, as well as being approved for use by NSW RMS, QLD TMR, VicRoads, Main Roads WA, SA DPTI and NT DIPL to 70km/hr.
Made from tough plastic, it has a stout design and offers one of the lowest deflections on the Australian market at just 3.6 metres. This makes it ideal for tight workspaces and inner city civil construction projects.
- Approved to MASH TL-2
- Suitable for impact speeds up to 70kph
- Contains 3 internal galvanized steel cables for strength
- Suitable for roadside or median applications
- Reduced clear zone requirement, providing additional safety buffer for workers
- 200mm diameter fill opening allows for easy filling, using a large diameter hose from a water tanker truck
- Central drain hole to easily expel water when required
If you are not sure which water filled barrier is right for you, one of our team can help you with your selection by contacting us now.
Make, model and specifications may vary. Stocked models include but are not limited to those pictured.