Lo-Ro Water Filled Barrier
The Lo-Ro water filled crash barrier is a fully compliant crash tested barrier system that meets Australian standards and has a MASH rating of TL-1 and TL-2, making it suitable for 50km/hr and 70km/hr zones across the country. Made from tough plastic, these water filled barriers offer one of the lowest deflections on the Australian market at 1.8m TL-1 & 3.6m TL-2. this makes it ideal for tight workspaces. The Lo-Ro barriers contain 3 internal galvanized steel cables for strength, 200mm diameter fill opening and central drainage hole. Add anti gawk screens to these water barriers for added site safety and security.
- MASH tested work zone protection
- Made from 100% NDPE polyethylene
- Overall length: 1924mm
- Height: 876mm
- Width: 570mm
- Weighs 72kg empty and 726kg when full
- MASH TL-1 and TL-2
- Rated Speed: MASH 50km/hr TL-1 and 70kph TL-2
- Dynamic Deflection: 1.8m TL-1 & 3.6m TL-2
- Complies with AS/NZS 3845
- Austroads approved
- Approved for use by NSW RMS, QLD TMR, VicRoads, Main Roads WA, SA DPTI and NT DIPL
- Anti Gawk screens
Request a quote
The largest fleet on the East Coast of Australia for earthmoving, attachments and traffic equipment, means we have more fleet available.
Experienced team of experts, means you talk to someone who “gets it”.
The average age of our fleet is only 2 years, means you always get the safest, latest, most reliable equipment available.
Value for Money
Value for money with our flexible long term rates and purchase options.