Call Orange Hire for the Best Dry Hire Equipment in Sydney
What we do
- Provide safe and efficient dry hire to contractors throughout Sydney
- Hire a range of large earthmoving plant such as excavators; compaction equipment including padfoot rollers, smooth drum rollers and trench rollers; plus a huge range of excavator attachments such as rock breakers, tilt buckets, grabs, compaction plates, auger drives and much more
- Rent Bobcats, skid steer and tracked loaders, along with versatile loader attachments, small excavators and mini diggers
- Help with traffic management projects by supplying VMS trailers, road barriers, portable traffic lights and traffic management equipment
- Provide all your site essentials like temporary fencing, crash barriers, pedestrian barriers, portable toilets, road plates and track mats
Why choose Orange Hire Sydney?
Our low hour fleet has an average age of just 2 years, meaning you always get the safest and most reliable equipment available.
Plus, we promise that you’ll love our equipment! If you’re not happy with the quality of the equipment on delivery, we’ll swap it or return free of charge.
Where to find dry hire equipment in Sydney
Our Sydney earthmoving equipment hire branch is located at 56 – 60 Newton Rd, Wetherill Park.
The Orange Hire team services the whole of Sydney as well as parts of regional NSW, and we help streamline your interstate projects by coordinating with our branches throughout the East Coast.
Areas we service:
- Sydney Metro
- Western Sydney
- Blue Mountains
- Central Coast
- And more!
If you need quality earthmoving equipment hire or traffic equipment rental, call our Branch Manager John Lewis on 02 8881 3389 or 0491 153 923.