Excavator Compactor Plate Hire – boom mounted compactor plates are suitable for a wide range of applications, from working in confined trenches to large backfill jobs, providing the most effective means of vertical and inclined compaction.
Engineered for optimum performance, these excavator compaction plates will ensure your job is completed quickly and easily.
- Rubber vibration mounts are angled to the base, so that the pressure exerted by the boom on the top plate causes the mounts to convert from a shear to a compression mode.
- The system ensures increased elastomer life and minimises vibration transmitted to the boom, thus decreasing wear on the pins and bushes of the excavator.
- The hydraulic motor and hoses are situated within the protective cradle to prevent them being snagged or damaged on trench walls. The hydraulic hoses are covered with an anti-abrasion wrap for maximum flexibility and durability.
- Engineered for easy, direct attachment to existing hydraulic hammer mounting heads. This time-saving system is ideal for use with quick hitch arrangements.
- Built-in priority valve system monitors the oil flow, providing the correct volume to obtain maximum performance by the compaction plate and avoiding damage to the hydraulic motor due to excessive flow
Typical Applications: Pipeline Trenching & Retaining Wall Backfill Compaction, Batter Soil Erosion Minimisation.
Orange Hire stocks compaction plates to suit 5.5T – 35T excavators, so no matter what size your next job is, we have a compaction plate to suit your needs.
Make, model and specifications may vary. Stocked models include but are not limited to those pictured.