Our compact 3t telehandler is are easy to move in confined job sites, both indoors and outdoors. They are ideal for lifting, moving and placing heavy loads, with the added advantage of a tight turning radius. 3 tonne telescopic handlers are incredibly efficient with a rugged chassis designed for load-bearing and stability.
Typical Applications: Narrow/Limited Access Sites, Detailed Excavations, Materials Handling, Refurbishment
Typical Machines Supplied Include: JCB Loadall 531-70, JCB Loadall 535-95*
- Compact machines for small and narrow spaces
- Tight turn radius
- Excellent manoeuvrability in confined sites
- Multi-purpose capabilities with interchangeable attachments
- Max lift capacity of up to 3500kg depending on model
- Lift capacity (at full reach) of 550kg
- 7m and 9.5m lift height units are available
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor work environments with limited space
Need advice on the right 3t telehandler?
Orange Hire can help! If you need help choosing a telescopic handler or you’d just like to get a price on rental, one of our team can help you with your selection – simply contact us on 1800 769 121.
We have a wide range of telehandlers available for hire throughout the East Coast, so whether your project is in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or in a regional area, we can provide quality equipment to help you get the job done.
*Make, model and specifications may vary. Stocked models include but are not limited to those pictured.
What are telehandlers best for?
Telehandlers or telescopic handlers are hydraulic lifts that are used in many construction and refurbishment applications. They feature a telescopic boom that can be fitted with different attachments like lifting hooks, pallet forks and other attachments to enable contractors to lift and place palletised and non-palletised goods and materials.
They are ideal for applications where a forklift does not provide adequate reach, and because they can shift diagonally as well as sideways and up and down, telehandlers offer a large range of maneuverability on site.
Take a look at our full range of telehandlers for hire here or call our team for a fast quote.
- Ultra-compact design for narrow access areas
- 9.5m reach model – Max lift capacity 3500kg
- 7m reach model – Max lift capacity 3170kg
- Lift capacity (at full reach) 550kg
- Risk assessment & service history
- Large range of attachments to suit
- Plant trailer
Request a quote
The largest fleet on the East Coast of Australia for earthmoving, attachments and traffic equipment, means we have more fleet available.
Experienced team of experts, means you talk to someone who “gets it”.
The average age of our fleet is only 2 years, means you always get the safest, latest, most reliable equipment available.
Value for Money
Value for money with our flexible long term rates and purchase options.