Our tough and capable 5.5t telehandler for hire are designed for easy maneuvering in confined indoor and outdoor job sites. They are perfectly suited for lifting and placing heavy loads within a tight turning radius.
We have high torque 5.5 tonne telescopic handlers in our rental fleet that are incredibly efficient with a rugged chassis designed for load-bearing and stability. These dry hire telehandlers are available for short and long term rental.
Typical Applications: Narrow/Limited Access Sites, Detailed Excavations, Materials Handling, Refurbishment
Typical Machines Supplied Include: JCB 560-80, Wacker Neuson TH955*
- Compact telehandler with a high payload
- Tight turn radius for small and narrow spaces
- Excellent manoeuvrability in confined sites
- Multi-purpose capabilities with interchangeable attachments
- Comfortable operator cabin
- Traction drive offers precision control and handling
- Choose all-wheel, front axle or crab steering modes
- Max lift height of 7.9 or 8.7m depending on model
- Max lift capacity of up to 6000kg depending on model
Need advice on the right 5t telehandler?
Orange Hire can help! If you need help choosing a telescopic handler to hire, or you’d just like to get a price on rental, one of our team can help you out – simply contact us on 1800 769 121.
We service NSW, VIC and QLD and can provide quality equipment to help you get the job done right.
*Make, model and specifications may vary. Stocked models include but are not limited to those pictured. Need something smaller? Take a look at our 4t telehandler and our other hire machines.
- Compact design for narrow access areas
- Max forward reach of up to 4.7m depending on model
- Up to 8.7 metres max lift height depending on model
- Max lift capacity up to 6000kg depending on model
- Lift capacity (full reach) up to 2200kg
- Lift capacity (full height) up to 3000kg
- Risk assessment & service history
- Large range of attachments to suit
- Plant trailer
Request a quote
The largest fleet on the East Coast of Australia for earthmoving, attachments and traffic equipment, means we have more fleet available.
Experienced team of experts, means you talk to someone who “gets it”.
The average age of our fleet is only 2 years, means you always get the safest, latest, most reliable equipment available.
Value for Money
Value for money with our flexible long term rates and purchase options.